Tuesday, November 1, 2016

GRC188, Project 2 Is Complete!

One of the classes that I have this semester that I'm actually learning something in is my Web Animation class (GRC188). We're learning about using Adobe Animate to create Flash animations (as can be seen in my previous post), and so far it's been a bit of a challenge. Now, however, we're getting into the basics of using ActionScript, the language embedded within Flash that makes things happen. Our current project (due more than a week from now) is to create a "sound-board" that contains at least 5 buttons, each of which needing to be animated, and to also play a sound. Needless to say, as this was (for me, at least) primarily a scripting project, I went above and beyond to create what I think is kind of special. However, since Blogger (the software used on this site) doesn't allow interaction with Flash files (no, I still haven't found a workaround for that), all I can do is provide a link, below:

http://www.geekcavecreations.com/WNC/GRC188/Flash/project2.swf

I put a lot of work and brain sweat into this one, and suffice it to say I like it a lot. I hope you do, too. :)

1 comment: